1. When the one-way perspective glass is in use, the reflecting surface (mirror surface) must be either the light-facing surface or the exterior-facing side. When outdoor is brighter than indoor, one-way perspective glass is similar to ordinary mirrors, and indoor scenery cannot be seen outdoors, but indoor scenery can be seen clearly. When the outdoor is darker than the interior, the indoor scene can be seen outdoors, and outdoor scenes can also be seen in the room. The degree of clearness depends on the intensity of the outdoor illumination.
Second, install one-way glass perspective should follow the following steps:
1. One-way perspective glass is divided into two sides. The front is a glass mirror, used to reflect light. When installing, the front should be facing the monitored room (ie, the space to be observed, such as the space where the suspect is located). The opposite side should be facing the position of the judge (ie, the monitoring room).
2. The light intensity of the monitored room should ensure sufficient brightness. The brighter and stronger the light in the monitored room, the more obvious the one-way perspective effect of the glass.
3. In order to achieve the best one-way perspective performance of the glass, the ceiling of the monitoring room is not installed in principle, and no other light source is allowed to exist. If there are windows next to the monitoring room, light-tight curtains must be installed, such as sealed curtains used in hotels. When using, it is recommended to turn off all lights in the monitoring room.
4. If the monitor room must use lights, it is recommended to use spotlights, such as writing desk lamps, etc. (the lampshades are not transparent) to reduce the illumination range, and control the ratio of the light in the monitoring room and the monitored room to 1:3. In the state, or a lower ratio, to ensure that the one-way perspective performance of the glass is intact. Note: The light can not be installed directly behind the glass, so as not to monitor the indoor image of people reflected on the glass surface.
5. In order to enhance the overall reflectivity of the unidirectional glass, it is recommended to install the spotlight above or below the glass mirror to enhance the overall reflectance of the glass mirror and enhance the one-way perspective of the glass.
6. The actual distance between the monitored person and the one-way perspective glass should be maintained at ≥ 1 meter.
7. The one-way perspective glass is special glass. The glass mirror must be protected during installation. Once the mirror is damaged, it cannot be repaired.